SKP Rechtsanwälte PartmbB
Christian Podoll, Lawyer
Dr. Jens Berghe Riemer, Lawyer
Roland Mittelhammer LL.M., Lawyer
Phone: +49 (0)89 51 26 61-0
Fax: +49 (0)89 51 26 61-71
SKP Podoll Riemer Rechtsanwälte PartmbB
Partnership register AG Munich PR 2254
Professional title and competent chamber:
The lawyers of the firm are admitted to practice under the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany and are members of the Bar Association for the Higher Regional Court District of Munich, public corporation, Tal 33, 80331 Munich,
Phone: (089) 53 29 44-0
Fax: (089) 53 29 44-28
VAT ID: DE130744868
Professional liability insurance:
Koeniginstrasse 28, 80802 Munich.
The geographical scope of the insurance cover includes activities at least in the member states of the European Union and at least meets the requirements of the
– § 51 Federal Lawyers’ Act (BRAO),
– § 67 Tax Consultancy Act (StBerG),
– §§ 51 ff. Ordinance on the Implementation of the Regulations on Tax Consultants, Tax Agents and Tax Consultancy Companies (DvStB).
– Federal Lawyers’ Act (BRAO)
– Professional Code of Conduct (BORA)
– Specialist Lawyer Regulations (FAO)
– Law on the Remuneration of Lawyers (RVG)
– Rules of Professional Conduct of Lawyers in the European Community
– Law on the Activity of European Lawyers in Germany (EuRAG)
– Law Implementing the Directives of the European Community pertaining to the professional law regulating the legal profession
You can find these standards on the homepage of the German Federal Bar Association, subpage „Berufsrecht“.
The representation of conflicting interests is prohibited for lawyers by professional regulations (Section 43 a (4) BRAO). Before accepting a mandate, we therefore always check whether there is a conflict of interests.
Out-of-court dispute resolution:
In the event of disputes between lawyers and their clients, there is the possibility of out-of-court dispute resolution upon application to the Munich Bar Association (pursuant to Section 73 (2) No. 3 in conjunction with Section 73 (5) BRAO) or to the Arbitration Board of the Bar (Section 191 f BRAO) at the Federal Bar Association, to be found on the internet via the homepage of the Federal Bar Association (www.brak.de), e-mail: email@example.com.
Alternative Dispute Resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR Regulation and § 36 VSBG:
The EU’s ODR platform for extrajudicial online dispute participation can be found at the following link
Our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure pursuant to §§ 36, 37 VSBG before a consumer arbitration board (Schlichtungsstelle der Rechtsanwaltschaft, Neue Gruenstrasse 17, 10179 Berlin, www.s-d-r.org) and are generally not prepared to do so.
fotolia, istock by getty images